Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just before the year ended

Yip that's exactly right, I managed to squeeze in a card just before the year ended! Shoo, I thought I was never gonna make it back, but here I am, still alive, just haven't had ANY time for crafting. I've also got a new member in my family, and that has taken up a little bit of my time too. His name is Jingle, there's more about him further down so keep reading.

I coloured this image some time ago, and finally yesterday put a little card together. I love the colours and I love this image. It's from Stamping Bella of course, and it's one of the Lollipop range, she's called Presley Lollipop. Isn't she adorable.

I coloured her with my prisma pencils, blended with sansador and cut the image with nesties. It's also layered on nesties. The sentiment comes with the stamp, and for a change I remembered that the image had it's own sentiment. I often stamp the images way in advance then when I use them I search for a sentiment and forget they have their very own perfect one.

Okay so enough about the card, it's boring talk and I am sure seeing a picture is what most people are interested in.

Meet Jingle. My Christmas gift from mother nature? I went to my vet last week to collect some tablets for Simby, and the receptionist asked me if I didn't want a kitten. No-one wanted him and he was nearly dumped, so she took him to try and find a home for him. Of course sucker, Meahni, walked in at the wrong time, or was it the right time, lol! How can anyone not want this little guy. He was only 4 weeks when I got him, and was the tiniest little thing I have ever seen.

That's it from me for today. I'm off to go see Avatar later, looking forward to that.

I wish you all a wonderful and happy new year! May you all get stinking rich in 2010.
Meahni

11 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

Another stunning card Meahni!! And your new addition is just ADORABLE!! I am so a cat person too.

Sam said...

Fab card hunny and Jingle is soooooo cute - bless his little heart.
Have a fab New Year hun
Sam x

Sharon said...

A lovely card Meahni and I love Jingle, my daughter will freak when she sees him! Enjoy!

Wiccababe said...

oh you're making me broody - Jingle is just the cutest wee soul ever. They're loads of fun when they're wee - how does he get on with the dogs?
Beautiful card Meahni - the colouring is perfection
Debz
xx
p.s. all the best for a healthy, happy and prosperous new year when it comes
xx

Peggy said...

Adorable card! I have put her on my shopping list....
Jingle is a cutey. I would have probably done the same thing!
Wishing you a wonderful and fruitifull new year too!

Shannan Teubner said...

OMG Sistah that is the cutest kittie I have ever seen! And your card is fab!

Silvia said...

Hey girl! Love this card and the image is tooooo cute. Jingle is adorable too! I love cats and this one has stolen my heart. Wish you the best in 2010!

Oh! has your mom decided to sell her crocheted flowers through Bella stamps?

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Meahni,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous photos.

Happy new year.
Hugs Riet.xx

The Spotted Chick said...

Well if that isn't the cutest, most adorable, sweetest thing I've ever seen I don't know what is.... Oh, and the card is GREAT too! ROFL!!!
I really do love how you turned the paper and wrapped the ribbon along the edge. Great idea and even the sentiment having two rounded corners and not four is such a nice look!!!

Carla Murphy said...

Hi Meahni - Happy New Year!! Love your adoreable card - AND - your sweet little kitten. I'm a animal lover too, cats especially and you've got a real cutie there!

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Happy New Years! What an adorable card and adorable kitten....I would have done the same thing probably....then my husband would have killed me. LOL But he is cute, cute, cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails