Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Far far away

Hi everyone if you are reading this post then you need to know that I am far away from home, in the wonderful land of chocolate. I'm sure you guessed it, I'm in Zurich, Switzerland.

I managed to schedule this post before I left, just so you don't forget me, lol! This image is of course from Stamping Bella and it was made for the Friday polka dot theme which I never got to participate in. No mistaken that I got lots of dots in there though.

I coloured it with my prismacolor pencils then blended it with sansador and cut it with a circle nestie. I added some glamour dust with my quickie glue pen and layer it on a scalloped circle nestie.

I was told before going to Zurich that it is as cold as the arctic there, now those of you who know me might understand how excited I am about that! I will let you all know if I froze to death or made a safe return home. I guess if there's no blogging then I froze, lol. Oh and this is a business trip, I would not chose to go visit a cold snowy country, hehehe.


Take care and chat soon.
Meahni

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your card Meahni. Enjoy Zurich, wish I were you. Hope you left some space in your suitcase to bring some of their famour choccies home! hugs Sharon x

paula said...

Awwww, dear Meahni, it is going to be in the 60's here today, maybe warmer than where you are...LOL I would LOVE to see that part of the world, how bout you come here and make toilets and I will go there and handle their business. Your card is so sweet and I love how ya colored your little pink heart box. Those papers are fun too! Have a safe trip!!

Silvia said...

Enjoy your trip! I love your card, it is so adorable. The coloring is out of this world! Have fun and happy stamping!!!!!

chris said...

Hello there Meahni
I love this so so much,
your colouring is fabulous, I also am a prisma girl.
hugs chris xx

The Spotted Chick said...

Well you little booger you!! I wasn't even expecting a post while you were away. This is just STUNNING!! I absolutely LOVE it! Love these colors and you colored the image to perfection!! Stay warm and eat some chocolate for the Chicken!

Christiana said...

Love the card! So cute. I used to live in Germany, and their chocolate isn't bad either! Must be a European thing. ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails