Friday, December 5, 2014

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that

I have made a few more cards, just very slow at creating posts.

I experimented a little more with some water colouring. It really was fun, except my watercolour paint is a real cheapy so I could not quite get the look I wanted, not sure if the quality of the water colour medium has any effect or not, but I am going to stick to that excuse.



The next card I made for a friend's daughter's first birthday.  I coloured the little elephant with copics and added some sequence and glitter to make it more girly.  I hand wrote the setiment, hehe, I did not have a sentiment that says 1st birthday, and took a chance hand writing it.  It could've looked a little better, but it wasn't totally bad.

 
That's it for today.  Not going to write long winded posts, who has he time to read them.
 
Take care
Meahni

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails