Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here I am

Well I typed a whole long message and somehow lost it.

I have finally created a blog. Okay, I have a blog on docrafts, but it is not very user friendly :-), this is so much better.

I am so excited to be able to share all my creations with everyone out there. I hope someone at least picks me up and visits my blog. I would love to hear from all of you avid crafters out there.

Isn't the internet great. We can share so much and have the opportunity of seeing the creations of some of the best out there. Check my favourite blogs for those of you who want to see some really wonderful card designs.

Well, I will share my last creation with you. I made it for a friend at the office, for her husband's birthday. It was for once, a fun male card to make. I so do not enjoy making cards for men :-)


Here are some close ups.

It is a Penny Black stamp which I coloured with Tombows.

I have to run, the dogs are waiting to play ball, so they're driving me insane.

Please post your comments if you have any. I am so looking forward to hearing from some of you out there.





2 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Testing posts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meahni, nice blog!^^
I'm Laetitia. Philippe (from Paris) told me that you need some help to configure the statistic information on your blog?:) Before I had a blog with blogspot (I changed for canalblog), so I think I can help you!^^ With blogspot, you can go to Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/provision/) to create an account. Then you will have a code that you can insert in your blog code (I can show you after how to do this!!^^). Do not hesitate to contact me by mail, it will be more simple! Laetitia (itamylrg-art@yahoo.fr)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails