Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cake Anyone

I am going to be short and sweet, yeah really, promise.

This is another super cute image from Stamping Bella, called cheffa HUGGABUG. I LOVE the huggabugs, probably as much as I love Stella... shhhoooo... don't tell Stella, lol! They are designed by Christy Croll, if you have some time go visit her blog, she is an amazing artist. Any chance of some more huggabubs Christy?

I coloured my little chef with prisma pencils, blended it with grumtine (gamsol or sansador), cut a nestie frame and framed it, added a bit of glitter, and some brads. That was pretty much it, easy, short and sweet.

Well I told you I was going to be quick tonight, it's 11:09pm and I want to go get my beauty sleep. There is no rain, which means no thunder and lightning, which should mean - YEAH, a good night's sleep, whooohoo.

Hope you haven't forgotten about the Bella challenge for this week, it's that wild card remember, you can do whatever you like!

..............night sleep tight
Meahni


5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh....chefabella.... A MUST HAVE!!! Oh my goodness, just SOOOOOO cute......and hey, that'd look SUPER cute on recipe cards. I think I NEED this one!!

Adorable card!!

Wiccababe said...

awwwww how cute is he!!
he would make a perfect birthday card for my other half, or Mar's other half - they're both chefs!
you've made a gorgeous card
Debz
xx
oh, my exciting secret has been revealed!!

Silvia said...

I'll take a piece! I love this image and the coloring is great. Gosh, that bread looks so real!

Hugs,

The Spotted Chick said...

What a cutie pie, or is it cake? LOL I love this little guy. I like this layout too! The brads are the perfect little accent. CUTE card!

jenny said...

Very cute! I love how you framed the image :0)

Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails