Friday, November 13, 2009

Such a cutie

That's what this little image is, a real cutie, and I used her for my Bellarific Friday card. It was a wild card this week, so it was really easy to make something, lol!

I got the little lulu stamps a couple months back but have only recently coloured some up. They are so easy to colour, cause there isn't that much to colour :-) Actually at first I thought that was going to make it a lot more difficult, but it actually wasn't. Left more time to make more cards, hehehe.


I coloured Henrietta Lulu with prisma pencils, blended with grumtine (gamsol or sansador) and cut her with a nestie. I used the fiskars threading water border punch for the sides, and I must say I really like that look. Oh the image was mounted on 3D tape.

I have never had a problem with Friday the 13th and have never thought that it was unlucky at all, but I got a call at 5am this morning from an unknown number, it turned out to be my mother, who is on holiday with a friend. She phoned to tell me that they had been robbed while they were sleeping. It is so sad that one cannot even go on holiday here, even then you are a target! So I am not feeling too cheerful right now and don't have much more to say.

There is one bright side to this day, it is my friend Paula's birthday, one of our super super talented Bella Babes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA. I hope you have a wonderful day and a great trip to the Niagara falls!

11 comments:

Mary J said...

Hello Meahni! I wasn't sure if I liked this image, but I do now I've seen your card! Fabulous colouring as usual too!

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Meahni. Take are, hugs Sharon

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Meahni,
I love this card and you are right - this is a deliciously cute image. You have coloured her so well.
HUgs,
Fiona x

Silvia said...

Wow! gorgeous card, image, and coloring. I just made a card yesterday morning and the layout idea is close to yours ~ That's awesome!. I haven't post it yet! I'm a little bit behind with the postings this week. :(

Hugs

Dana White said...

simply stunning sistah! Have a great weekend

Denimo said...

I just LOVE this card Meahni! Great colors, layout, image, extras... everything!! I ordered my first lulu, but am still waiting!! HURRY!!! :)

The Spotted Chick said...

I think she's absolutely beautiful!! Great job on the coloring of her dress and I LOVE the sparkles. This card layout is great with those punched edges!! So pretty!!
That's just terrible about your mother being robbed!! I hope she's doing better today...

Denise Marzec said...

GORGEOUS coloring!! Love the added sparkle, too!

Wiccababe said...

just beautiful Meahni
such a coy, pretty image
Debz
xx

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours!
Clairexx

Rene Sharp said...

This is such a cute card Meahni! I love blue & yellow together! Hope you are having a good trip, and get home safely. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails