Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a Birthday Friday

It's Friday again, and that is always a good thing. It's weekend, and it's Bellarific Friday. Who does not love bellarific friday!!???

A friend at the office asked me for a card for her daughter who's turning 7, and I am always challenged with the placement of the number. It's like this big obstacle I have to overcome whenever I have to put numbers on. Why is that, am I the only one....??

This cute image is another of Stamping Bella's fantastic collection, and she's called Meredith the teacup girl. Isn't she just too cute. I coloured her with a mix of prismacolor and lyra pencils, and blended with sansador. Cut the image with nesties and layered it on nesties, added some ribbon, glamour dust and the 7 of course. I hope it looks okay there where it ended up, cause if not it's too late, she's already got the card, lol.

Be sure to go and visit the Bellablog to see what the other babes have been up to, I have seen two of their creations and are they amazing. Jeanie, I LOVE it! Also remember if you leave a comment you can win some bella bucks to spend on lovely bella goodies.

Off I go, it's raining AGAIN, in fact pouring. I have my very own dam in my garden already.


Bye for now.
Meahni

5 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

Holy cow!! OMG, this is AWESOME!!! Ok, and this is one of the stamps I DIDN'T order. Hmmph! You did some outstanding coloring on this Meahni and I like how you worked the number 7 in there too! This little girl will be delighted to receive such a beautiful card! Love that ribbon too!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Meahni!!! GORGEOUS coloring and I LOVE where you placed the 7!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Meahni,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen Motz said...

This card is TEA-riffic!!!!!

Lucy said...

This stamp is georgeous, I have to order one. The card is great and I love the big 7, so cool. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails