Sunday, January 17, 2010

Peek a Pookie

Look at pookie lollipop peeking at us, isn't it the cutest thing. I love the lollipop range from Stamping Bella, they are all so adorable.

I have a few of them, and just don't seem to get enough time to use them all. Does anyone else have that problem, loads of gorgeous stamps you're dying to use and just not enough time, lol!

I coloured Pookie with my prisma pencils, blended her with Sansador, and added some grass. I think I need to go through Paula's grass tutorial again, it doesn't look anywhere as good as hers! The image was cut with nesties then layered on a nestie and layered on another nestie... Can anyone tell that I love the fiskars apron lace punch. I try use it on every card, rofl.

I'm going to make this post short and end it here, my PC keeps crashing since we had a power failure today. It's very frustrating. I hope I get to publish the post.

This week's Bellarific Friday challenge is twinchies or a 2" square. Can't wait to see that, cause it's a major challenge for me, lol.

Have a great week.
Meahni

8 comments:

Cariena said...

hi there!! LOVE the card!! Meahni, what cardstock do you use to colour on? you know, i might seriously have to take you up on the offer to go and buy some sansador for me - there is no OMS or Gamsol, or Sansador in the whole of the Eastern Cape - I have now tried PERSONALLY every art store, paint store etc...........

Little K Smith said...

Hi Meahni
Just found you on the Docrafts website and love your cards, they're fabulous! Really enjoyed looking at your blog.
Take care.
Kelly.x

The Spotted Chick said...

I just love how you layer your Nesties. I never think to do that other than those of the same set. Love the colors on this as well. Very SPRING!! Oh, and you colored the grass perfect!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Meahni,
The colours and papers you have used are fabulous. This card is gorgeous and I love the sweet image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karen Motz said...

Oooh, I love how you layered up the nesties on this card!!! It's gorgeous!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Meahni,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Silvia said...

What a cute and fun card you made Meahni! Love the papers you used; they really complement the image.

Christiana said...

I love this! Gorgeous papers, and my, what a fantastic job you did on the coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails