Sunday, February 23, 2014

And finally

I've made two cards, lol! Better than nothing?

Decided to try those copics after all these years.  Doesn't mean I'm not using my pencils again.  I enjoyed the copics, but they do take getting used to.

This is the second card I did.   Don't look at the stain / mark on it :-(.   That's from it standing out on display waiting for its photo to be taken.


This was the first!  I had to cut out the image cause the paper was definitely not good with copics, my image bled so much. 




PS: not easy doing a post on an iPad.   But that's the reason for it being short and sweet!


3 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

Holy cow! They're gorgeous! Meahni your coloring is outstanding! So glad to see you posting again.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow, your colouring is so beautiful Meahni! Great to have you posting again. Your blog was one of the first I ever came across when I started cardmaking.

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

paula tracy williamson said...

Holy Cow x 2!!! Meahni & The Spotted Chick! Ahhhh, I love these cards, I LOVE the idea that you did this on the ipad too. hmmmmm
I have been saving this email, I found it last week, buried in other unopened emails, thought my eyes were deceiving me. hehe

Yep, you can rock those copics out, but they take so much longer than our lovely pencils, don't ya think? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails