Thursday, August 21, 2014

60 and still Fabulous

I have been trying to post this post for 3 months.....! My aunt turned 60 in April, and as I had not been very good at making cards lately, I ended up giving her this one. I think it was still good, because she would look just as glamorous as these 4 in a bathing suite. I bought a few of these Art Impressions stamps in December and finally stamped and coloured some images. Fortunately I had this image just about finished when I decided to make her a card.
Anyhow, she's a lot more slender than these four ladies, but seeing they are looking so fab in their swimwear I thought she would appreciate it, she is always well dressed and so smart. As in the past, I'm still not that good with adding sentiments to my cards, hehe. But inside I did say 60 and still fabulous. Anyhow, that's it from me. Just cannot find time to make cards, it's so frustrating....

4 comments:

Judi said...

Love your card, and those Art Impressions stamps. Unfortunately they're VERY expensive here, and I've tried emaiingl Art Impressions to see if they would consider selling digital versions but they said no, so sadly I don't think I'll ever be able to afford them. Hope you find time for some more card making soon.

Judi in the UK

Judi said...

OMG! I didn't even realise it was your blog Meahni! How are you? Long time no speak, do hope all is good with you.

Hugs

Judi

The Spotted Chick said...

Right, you need coloring lessons!!! Are you kidding me? Your coloring is drop dead gorgeous. Love, love, love this! Um, Rick said it was awesome too but don't worry, he's right this time! LOL! Great job my friend!

paula tracy williamson said...

Hey, hey!! These ladies look amazing! You need no coloring lesson, just gotta squeeze in the time to do it, like me. I keep finding other projects to do in place of coloring! Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails