Monday, August 3, 2009

Georgina Glamourpuss

Don't you just love that name! I do! It makes me laugh every time I say it out loud.

I'm trying to type this post and eat dinner, when you're hungry dinner takes preference. Especially when it gets cold so quickly. But it's finished now, so the post will get done in no time.

This image is Georgina Glamourpuss from Stamping Bella, and she's been coloured with none other than my little prisma pencils. The baubles, aren't they great, are also from Stamping Bella. I ordered some not so long ago, and boy is it difficult to chose which colour to take. I love them they are such classy embellishments. You'll be seeing more of them soon.

The paper is the new Basic Grey Lemonade collection, 6x6 pad. I really do like these pads, if you haven't got any yet, go get some! Now!!! LOL!!!! Seriously, they should all make them for us card makers.

Now for the sad part of my post. Did any of you know that when chicks are hatched they are seperated, male one side and female the other. The females are kept for laying eggs, the males are gassed to death, cause they have no use for them. I DID NOT know this, and found it out last night. I cannot believe that I am 41 years old and only learnt this now. I was so sad, not only is it madness that they must be killed, but on this show I watched, they uncovered farmers who did such unthinkable things to get rid of them, I am not even going to mention it here. Needless to say, I won't be eating eggs anymore!

Well that is me for tonight, I am off to watch a little TV and do some colouring. Have a great week all.

7 comments:

craftyb said...

Hi Meahni, this is a stunner!! Georgina is ONE classy lady...love the knee crossed over! Don't they manage to get such sass and attitude into some of these images!! lol I also LOVED this paper pad to almost completion...don't remember going through a 6x6 so fast! Beautiful colouring! bx

Shannan Teubner said...

Boy, it's good that I'm allergic to eggs...they don't enter my house! That's horrible! On a happy note, your card is yummalicious! Love it!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Meahni,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Karen Motz said...

What a fabulous card! LOVE the photo corner you created.

Wiccababe said...

thats a great name for a stamp
beautiful card Meahni, are those new nesties??
Debz
xx

Anonymous said...

Meahni that is one cute card. I love this image and the little touch of glitter on the wings. I also love the nesties layering they really add a lot of interest to the card.

Silvia

Rene Sharp said...

What a stunning card!! Oh, I am envious! Where did you get your Basic Grey paper pads from?? I have been dying for a pack or 2 (or 3/4/5)! And thank you SOOOO very much for adding me as one of the winners of that blog award, I am so chuffed. It's my first. You really are such a sweety!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails