I always give Stella luscious red lips when I colour her and this case was no exception, but I went over the line just slightly (ssshhhhh don't tell Paula), which I think the photo luckily doesn't show, but I had a good giggle as she reminded of Robert Smith from the Cure, way back in the eighties when its was cool for men to wear make-up. Weren't those just the best times.
Daisy with a Stella on top, was coloured with my prisma pencils and cut out with nesties. I added some glitter and although it wasn't a lot, it reminds me of the Katy Perry song, Waking up in Vegas - get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now....! That's exactly what I had to do. There was glitter everywhere, lol. I also made those lips look a little more special with my clear glaze pen, but it seems my photos do not want to show all the little extras, it's such a pity, cause in real life it looks so nice.
The honest scrap award was given to me by both Debbi and Lainy, thank you ladies!!
I must thank the person/s who gave me the award.
List their blog and link to it.
I must list 10 honest things about myself.
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links.
I must notify the bloggers of the award.
So here goes, and I know this is going to be a struggle again, I've received this award previous ;-))
- I hate winter, although I read on the police information board in my neighbourhood, that crime increases in warm weather, maybe I should change my view on winter, lol.
- I'm over the moon that Emily invited me to be a Bellarific Babe.
- I don't enjoy reading.
- I'm a 'tree hugger' ;-)
- I'm not a morning person (at ALL, hehehe).
- My family is very important to me.
- I want to do more to help animals.
- I get impatient easily, but will sit for ours building a jigsaw puzzle, (really big ones, like 9000 pieces)
- When I'm hungry, I have to eat immediately.
- I'm always right, hehehe.....
Then I was also awarded this circle of friends award, again by Lainy, thanks Lainy, it's too sweet!
The terms of this award are:
Make reference to the award and publish it on my blog.
Share 5 things I like to do.
Share the award with 10 bloggers.
Inform each recipient.
The 5 things I like to do are:
- Build jigsaw puzzles
- Buy Stamps
- Spend time with animals
- Nothing (lol)
I won't be passing the awards on, as I have now run out of time thinking about all these things about myself. Man it's difficult, unbelievable.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend, we have another day off tomorrow. wooohooo!