Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bon Appetite

How cheeky is this cat!? He reminds me of my little Jingle, who's not that little I'll have you know, lol! He is a big boy and I often find him laying on top of Roxy, my conure's cage. I haven't seen him lick his lips though, but I think he does when I'm not watching.

Anyhow this cat is Magnum from Ladybug Crafts Ink. He's one of the many great stamps Kerry sent me a while back which I haven't had time to use. When I looked through my images I just had to use this one as it made me think of Jingle straight away!

I coloured Magnum and his little friend with my prismacolor pencils blended it with sansador (gamsol) and cut it out with a rectangle nestie. Oh and of course I have to mention where I got my inspiration from for this card, none other than Jeanie, hehehe! And the paper is from the pack of papers that Paula sent me late last year. There was so much stuff in her little parcel, loads of paper, pencils, lots of nice goodies. Lucky me!!


That's my story for today! It was so nice to have a rain free weekend, but now my garden needs water. Never a happy balance, lol!


Take care
Meahni

12 comments:

Amanda R said...

I love Magnum and you have colored him to perfection! He does just make you smile doesn't he?

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable little cat and I love the pretty papers!

Anita said...

This is so cute. I just love Magnum as he's adorable. Looks like he's getting ready for dinner lol!

Sally said...

Great card, I have just discovered Magnum and think he is adorable. Love the papers too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Meahni,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

paula tracy williamson said...

Hey Meahni!! Look at that pudgy cat! haha, you better hope Jingle doesn't get hungry. He's gorjuss and I love your yellowy/gold colors. I used them myself...just last night! how funny is that, and I never use them. Snow is coming, wanna visit??

Mary J said...

Very cheeky indeed, Meahni! He is such a cool cat and I love the colours and layout!

Tanmo said...

Love this! xx

The Spotted Chick said...

I LOVE these colors!! I can just see that silly Jingle on top of Roxy's cage! He's such a mess! Can't you just see him lickin' his chops like Magnum! Too funny! Love that orange button and your coloring is STUNNING as usual!

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol .. he is fab .. just like my coco - she loves Birds lol
Beautiful colouring
Lisa ;)

Carla Murphy said...

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful job you've done with this. Lovely colouring and what a sweet image!!

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Gorgeous!! I love everything about your card Meahni! I love the colours and those papers!!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails