Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lady Ayla Belle

Sorry all, but I don't have a card, only pictures of the new addition to the family! Meet Lady Ayla Belle. She's a Chinchilla persian, and she is just the most adorable cutest thing I have ever seen.

She is 3 months and 2 weeks old now, and I got her on 24 December, just in time for Christmas, lol.




How is that pose! Stop taking my photo mom, woohoo. She is so headstrong, for such a small little bundle.

Well take care and I hope to start making cards again soon. I am in the mood, yay!!
Meahni

8 comments:

Anita said...

OMGosh, she's so beautiful. She looks like a little furball ready to be hugged and loved. You lucky girl!

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO beautiful Meahni! I totally want her!! LOL!!
My hubby is going to divorce me if I bring home one more cat...we already have four! She is a STUNNER!

The Spotted Chick said...

Lookit lil' Ayla Belle, she's the prettiest baby ever! I LOVE the pose of her turning her head away from the camera! LOL!! You're gonna have a handful with her! LOL! So happy for you my friend and she couldn't have picked a better Mommy!

Pami said...

Oh My God, so cute!!!!! I want one! Pami x

Wiccababe said...

Happy New Year Meahni
she's a beauty - I've no doubt she's a little snob too lol
Debz
xx

Mary J said...

Hi Meanhi - what a cutie pie!! I just wanna cuddle something now! Where's my dog....

Mandy said...

OMG your new baby girl is stunning hunny, I hope Jingle is pleased with his new baby sis
hugs Mandy xx

paula tracy williamson said...

I just love her!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails