Saturday, February 14, 2009

Image Swap

When I posted my stamp rack on my docrafts gallery, Nikki, asked if I would be interested in an image swap at some time. I of course said definitely.

Time went by and I thought maybe she had forgotten, but a few weeks ago she contacted me and said she needed some inspiration and thought if she did the image swap it would help.



This is what I got in the post last weekend! I was so excited. Such a gorgeous card she had made me and such precious images. I didn't want to share it here until I had sent her images to her. Which was the first thing I did this morning.

I am also doing an image swap with a fellow blogger, Debbi. Look for that soon :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow they're great,love those images, they're so cute.Denise x

Anonymous said...

Hi hun just popped on to your blog, which is fab, from docrafts and saw my card. Glad you liked it and enjoy the images love hugs Nikki xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails