Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mouse delivery

It was a REALLY good day today. Our Lotus Notes server was upgraded successfully to R8.2!! BUT wait, the best part of today was that our Rightfax email gateway is still working. Faxes are still routing to the mail boxes, even though the experts told me that our Rightfax version is not compatible with R8 of Domino. Well I jumped for joy that it all worked out just fine.

Okay, I just had to share my joy for the day... now if I just knew how to fix my problem with my children, oops sorry, I mean dogs. I've had this Penny Black stamp for, I am pretty sure, about 4 years now. This is the first time I've ever used it. Isn't it sad (and I am sure all of you have this problem), how I don't get enough time for my favourite hobby and then when I do get time, my creative juices just won't flow.

Do any of you struggle to get a card together? Sometimes I can sit for a looooong time trying to decide on the layout. Even when I eventually do decide, it still doesn't look as good as I wanted it to.

I really love this paper. I bought it last Saturday, and it was one of the more expensive ones which I try and avoid in the shops, but I decided for once to treat myself.
























I stamped the image with Stazon and coloured it with Lyras, as usual blending it with Sansador and paper stumps, or blenders as some like to call it. I have been using my Sansador lately instead of the baby oil, no particular reason... maybe cause I have it :-)

























Well that's all for now. Have a good evening... what's left of it and those of you who are behind me, a good day.

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

absolutely stunning card Meahni, and I love that paper too, its gorgeous - what is it. Its a very similar colour way to Basic Grey's Ambrosia.
How's your wee girl doing? That looks like an awful scar she has.
for some reason your blog doesn't update on my blog roll and i can't figure out why!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are GORGEOUS!!!! I love Penny Black too and your coloring is amazing! You have so much dimension going on here girly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails