Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sisterhood Award!




Thanks Debbi for considering me and cheering me up!




I was a bit slow posting my award, but as per my previous post, all good things come to those who wait.. or something like that.

This was all I had to share for today. I have not started with my 4 male cards I have to make, probably because it's so not exciting to have to make 4 male cards :-( Anyone want to volunteer to do it for me!?

Well that really was short and sweet, I have got to go do my babies' dinner and then watch my favourite show of all time American Idol - Simon Cowell for President - hahaha.

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

I'm not volunteering lol have a hard enough job myself. I have mar's youngest son's birthday card to do for next week although he's quite easy to please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails