Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Babyshower II

It seems there's a baby-boom at my office. This card is for baby-shower number two. Hmm, come to think of it, I don't think there is another after this one. Maybe there isn't a baby-boom after all.

This little image was also sent to me by Paula, speaking of Paula PLEASE go and check her latest Ketto creation. OMG!!! I know, I know, I said this the last time, but it's not my fault she just keeps out doing herself.



There's not too much to tell about this card. I only did a tad of colouring, with my lyras of course, and then just used all sorts of stuff from my stash. The stork and the mat behind it are both raised, it's somewhat visable from the shadow in the image.

On a different note, I have to confess that I finally ordered some Stamping Bellas and Magnolias. I just couldn't resist it anymore. I decided if I end up being unemployed, at least I'll be happy with my stamps! Does that make any sense.

Oh and if anyone was thinking of getting any Lyras, they are available from Stamping Bella.

Have you seen the latest challenge by them? It's pretty cool, all sorts of delicious colours, pink, yellow, green, orange. I'm considering doing it seeing there is a two week window this time. I'm slow remember :-)

That's it for today. Gonna go watch our one an only local craft show! Whohooo!

6 comments:

Wiccababe said...

beautiful beautiful card Meahni, and yes - absolutely that makes sense about being unemployed but happy cos you have the stamps, although I'll be keeping everything crossed that you won't end up unemployed.
Have finally ordered some prisma's - argh!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! This card is sooooo pretty my lil student of cardmaking! It's AWESOME!!

Wiccababe said...

hi again meahni, just wanted to let you know I have left a wee something for you on my blog
xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card Meahni. Hope that you don't end up being unemployed but you're quite right to buy lots of lovely stamps to keep you busy just in case you do! Although that might be a bad idea too because you might not want to look for another job if you're having so much fun crafting! :0) Lainy xx

Riet said...

wowww Meahni,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Dawn said...

Hi there
thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments - have just been looking through your blog - you make such wonderful cards - love this baby one - it's adorable..
Wow you have so much animals - my idea of heaven!! I love animals..
Your Shado looked a gorgeous dog.

Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails